1. IDENTITY OF THE WEB OWNER
Gerard Rowley Knockloughlin Longford Ireland.
DOMAIN NAME: Centralvacuumireland.ie
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
The use of this website attributes to the navigator, whether natural or legal person, the condition of USER, which implies adherence to the terms and conditions indicated below.
For all purposes, the terms and conditions will be considered in the version published at the time of access.
The USER is recommended to carefully read the terms and conditions detailed below before making use of the services offered.
Likewise, access to certain services through this website may be subject to certain specific conditions that, depending on the case, replace, complete and / or modify these general conditions.
Therefore, prior to accessing and / or using our services, the USER must also carefully read the corresponding particular conditions. If you do not accept the conditions of use, you must refrain from accessing and using the services contained in this website.
These conditions of use regulate the generic use of the Web by the USER who has the possibility of viewing and printing them.
The owner of the Website reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents, services and information found on this Website, as well as to limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the Website.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of this website is protected by the Laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the person responsible for the Web or, where appropriate, it has a license or express authorization by the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, in any case requires the prior written authorization of the person in charge of the Web. The infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as a crime punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside of the person responsible for the Web and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, you have the express and prior authorization from them.
Claims that may be filed by USERS in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights over any of the Contents of this website should be addressed to the email email@example.com
4. ACCESS TO THE WEB
Our website can be visited by any USER freely and for free. The Personal Data that you provide us will always be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data.
5. CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
The USER undertakes to use the Web, the contents and the services in accordance with the Law, with good customs and public order.
The USER undertakes and undertakes to:
- Not to use the Website or the services provided through it for purposes or effects that are illegal or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice that harm the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Website or its services or prevent a satisfactory use of the Web by other users.
- Not to destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage data, programs or electronic documents and others found on the Web.
- Not to introduce programs, viruses, macro-instructions, mini-applications or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of the person responsible for the Web or third parties.
- Not to misuse information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the Web or the services it offers.
- Do not introduce discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
Likewise, the person in charge of the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Website and / or services at any time and without prior notice to those USERS who breach these general conditions.
6. RESPONSIBILITY REGIME
The person responsible for the website will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning or the availability or continuity of operation of the Web.
- That there are interruptions of the service, delays, errors, malfunction of the same and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes that are beyond the control of the person in charge of the Web.
- A fraudulent or culpable action of the USER and / or originated by force majeure. In any case, whatever its cause.
- Direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and / or loss of profits.
- The contents and opinions of third parties or the information contained in third-party Web pages that can be accessed by Links or Web site search engines.
- Damages that may be caused to USERS ‘computers by possible computer viruses contracted as a result of browsing the website or by any other damage derived from that browsing.
- Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, the lack of updating or accuracy of the same, or of their scientific quality, where appropriate.
Likewise, the person in charge does not guarantee that the Web and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for the damages caused by accessing the Web or the inability to access.
The person in charge will have the right, without any compensation to the USER for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and Contents of the website to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations thereof.
7. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by the person in charge in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between both parties.
In compliance with current regulations, the company informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the aforementioned precepts.
As long as you do not tell us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use it for the aforementioned purposes.
You are informed that you will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner. That is why the person in charge undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that these are suppressed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred by the current regulations on data protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as the consent given for the treatment of the same, directing your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may go to the competent Control Authority to present the claim that you consider appropriate.
In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that the USER has requested to receive. If you do not wish to receive these messages by email, you can contact the email address email@example.com
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JUDICIAL COMPETENCE
These conditions are written in English, and are subject to current Irish legislation.
10. SHIPPING POLICY
Irish Standard to IRELAND only unless previous authorisation has been granted by us.
They are served through Án Post OR selected courier services to Ireland ONLY.
The average term is 24 to 48 hours for products in stock
From Monday to Friday (No deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, national, regional or local holidays)
€ 12 for orders with Flat rate (24 hours) subject to weight and size.
€ 12 for orders with Normal shipping (48 hours) subject to weight and size.
Consult via firstname.lastname@example.org
11. RETURN POLICY:
At CENTRAL VACUUM IRELAND we are responsible for our products and we will gladly accept returns under the following conditions:
Before returning any product to the company, the customer must contact the company and request authorization for the return. All products will be returned at the risk of the customer who must pay the shipping costs. The products must not be used or damaged and must be in their original packaging. The customer is responsible for returning the products to the company and for keeping the proof of said return.
The company has a 15-day return policy. For the return to be accepted, our company must receive the products within 15 days of the dispatch date.
After receiving the return authorization, the customer must return the products according to the instructions received, clearly indicating the order or invoice number on the outside of the package.
12. Guarantee Policy:
Certain Central Vacuum Units can have the warranty extended. It is the end user’s responsibility to Register for the extended warranty following the guidelines outlined in our extended Warranty Policy.